Durable and dependable, STABIL interlocking concrete blocks are designed to provide economical, long lasting and even coverage for heavy traffic areas. they offer excellent abrasion resistance and are well suited for surfaces that experience frequent application of brakes.
STABIL concrete blocks have better compaction and dimensional accuracy that save mortar. Low porosity and water absorption prevent leakages and breaks, resulting in faster construction. They are adaptable and have superior strength, and can with stand significant structural loads of up to 70kg/cmsq.
STABIL Interlocking Blocks Features
- Higher strength up to 500 kg/cm2 for pavers suitable for container movement
- Better compaction
- Abrasion resistant pavers for heavy traffic roads with frequent application of brakes.
- High strength and longer life as compared to other paving materials.
- Less absorbent than asphalt and poured concrete
- More attractive than asphalt and poured concrete.
- Less maintenance
- Cooler in summer, make it ideal for parks, patios and swimming pools etc.
- Strong in winter and not prone to cracking etc.
- Easy to install and no curing required after laying
- All weather installation possible
- Non slippery-pavement
- Cost saving
- Complete range for all applications
- Eco friendly - allows rain water to flow back in to the ground through the sand joints
- No thermal expansion and contraction of concrete
- Instant opening to traffic